I am really sorry, but trust me you are missing a huge part of your life. You should start smoking and drinking as soon as possible.
What are you missing from smoking? Let’s see:
- You are missing 14 types of cancer in your life. Smoking causes 4 in 5 cases of lung cancer. Smokers have a much higher risk of lung cancer than non-smokers, irrespective of the type of cigarette they smoke. There’s no such thing as a safe way to use tobacco.
- No above sentence is not quoted by me. It is published by WHO. The main way that smoking causes cancer is by damaging our DNA, including key genes that protect us against cancer.
Chemical Compounds inhaling
- Many of the chemicals found in cigarettes have been shown to cause DNA damage, including benzene, polonium-210, benzo(a)pyrene and nitrosamines.
- Chromium makes poisons like benzo(a)pyrene stick more strongly to DNA, increasing the chances of serious damage.
- Chemicals like arsenic and nickel interfere with pathways for repairing damaged DNA. This makes it even more likely that damaged cells will eventually turn cancerous.
Research has shown that for every 15 cigarettes smoked,there is a DNA change which could cause a cell to become cancerous.
- A thief will never come to your house, because you will always cough whole night.
- A dog will never come near by you, because you will become old too early and need a stick for a walk.
What are you missing from drinking? Let’s see:
- Binge drinking can cause blackouts, memory loss and anxiety. Long-term drinking can result in permanent brain damage, serious mental health problems and alcohol dependence or alcoholism.
- Young people’s brains are particularly vulnerable because the brain is still developing during their teenage years. Alcohol can damage parts of the brain, affecting behavior and the ability to learn and remember.
- Oh, Cancer is all over again.
- Drinking alcohol is the second biggest risk factor for cancers of the mouth and throat (smoking is the biggest).
- People who develop cirrhosis of liver (often caused by too much alcohol) can develop liver cancer.
- Women’s drinking behavior has found that alcohol could increase your risk of breast cancer. The more you drink, the greater the risk.
- Well, what do I say? You will never enjoy it.
- In men: impotence (lowered libido/sex drive) and infertility. In women: infertility.
- Alcohol dehydrates your body and your skin. It also widens blood vessels, causing your skin to look red or blotchy.
- Alcohol is high in calories. Weight for weight, the alcohol in a drink contains almost as many calories as fat.
- The average bottle of wine contains 600 calories while four pints of average strength lager contain 640.
If I will keep writing, the list will keep going on. You want to experience all these things you can start smoking and drinking.
But keep one thing in mind,
All the effects on your body and in your life is irreversible. Once it is gone, it is gone.